Re: Anyone want to help make zsh/db/gdbm work?

On Jan 29,  8:46pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: Re: Anyone want to help make zsh/db/gdbm work?
}
} I tried this again and it was differently screwed up from what I
} expected.  However, to cut a long story short, I think the following
} fixes all the cases I know about.

Thanks for looking.

} Could do with playing with, tests, etc., but I think I'll leave it at
} this.

ztie() still calls createspecialhash() which only succeeds if the
parameter is not set.  So to make a ztie parameter local, one has
to do this:

    (){
      local foo
      unset foo
      ztie -d db/gdbm -f gdbmdb foo
      # $foo is now a local ztie
    }

Still, this makes wrong the part of the doc I wrote about it always
creating a global parameter.

Should we document the need to both declare and unset the parameter,
or should we add an implicit unset to ztie() ?