Re: Zpython inclusion

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 02, 2015 at 10:34:15PM +0300, ZyX wrote:
> The big problem with zpython is that nobody is actually providing
> the necessary headers. I only saw [zsh-dev][1] package in
> debian-based distribution, but I failed to find any deb-src package
> which depends on it.

Indeed. There are only two packages which build-depend on zsh in
Debian, but they build-depend on the package "zsh", not on
"zsh-dev" (found with "ara build-depends:/zsh/"):

draai - Command-line music player for MPD
zshdb - debugger for Z-Shell scripts

I assume it's rather their test suite which depends on
zsh than a compile-time dependency.

> The issue with this package is that it installs copied zsh headers,
> but `zsh.h` is quite useless without defines from `config.h`;

I wasn't aware that such an issue exists. I'd be happy if you could
write a Debian bug report about that (maybe with a little bit more
details about what you expect). That way we don't bother this list
with Debian-specific packaging issues and keeping track of that issue
will be easier in Debian. (If you're not familiar with Debian's bug
reporting, I'm happy to create the bug report for you.)

	Regards, Axel (with his Debian Zsh Team hat on :-)
--
 ,''`.  |  Axel Beckert <abe@xxxxxxxxxx>, http://people.debian.org/~abe/
: :' :  |  Debian Developer, ftp.ch.debian.org Admin