Re: Bug: ZSH crashes upon receiving SIGINT

It seems OK.

% zmodload zsh/parameter

print $options[MONITOR]
on

% sudo arch-chroot /mnt/mini /bin/zsh# << this is in the chroot >>
# << here I now hit ctrl+c and the bug happens >>

# umount: /mnt/mini/dev/pts: target is busy
(In some cases useful info about processes that
use the device is found by lsof(8) or fuser(1).)
umount: /mnt/mini/dev: target is busy