Re: fndir introspection, site-packages documentation

On 03/16/2015 09:08 AM, Bart Schaefer wrote:
We're pretty good about Cc'ing people when they ask to be.

Speaking of which ... can't the double post thing be cured? It's not much trouble to delete the 'workers' 'users' doubles, but I'd have thought that there might be some way of handling that internally. Sometimes one gets three copies of things.