Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: [PATCH] fix a typo in doc of globsubst.
- X-seq: zsh-workers 34827
- From: Mikael Magnusson <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: Peter Stephenson <p.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] fix a typo in doc of globsubst.
- Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 14:05:53 +0200
- Cc: zsh workers <zsh-workers@xxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=61jfZ14K5eKcALRJWaVhpDJZeJ5M9T40acRfXYqtpmE=; b=TGl8/Po7iKN+iP04QtKzXzxc/5UT1JxahPo//g3FoOdY+kTM7QbklxyupqAO9eC5QC OVGg2Uc4tQIh8X86Ns9Aog8U6zIvL/YUTGr683k/Ff4DdOPfC/UMSlqV1sVsJqln3atA 0RjPXqYboeH2LYo73FoplDLNNf+YmTIJhddskfyWdYlJ672F0fM5lluTFhgncXc2pRMo WCUMAhHAGAMVnZa/3lGh5rLHgjcyxYH/sb/0xphrCLgZv6mTqlRd74uZIli6glfkCZhD pNh+slERTUXrKm2200MOMVj/Q8X7c+Vi1K/Vp1j0BhoB+wu4eyM9JWnNx2CuLpyZ8LNV 2myA==
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <20150331032834.GA19054@localhost.localdomain> <CAHYJk3S=scFg9zXVcSD=KC5+fRRyLV=_OaPa6feVO_ajD_cPZQ@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com>
On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 12:07 PM, Peter Stephenson
> On Tue, 31 Mar 2015 11:35:53 +0200
> Mikael Magnusson <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> File expansion is not a typo, and is also used in a few other places
>> in the manual.
> I think the main point is that the section in the expansion part of the
> manual is called "filename expansion", so for searching purposes it
> would be useful to be consistent with that.
In that case, we should change all occurrences of "file expansion".
And I may have been wrong in my last mail, while there are four hits
for "file expansion", there are many more for "filename expansion".
Messages sorted by: