Re: PATCH: Work around broken case parsing

On Tue, 19 May 2015 08:44:49 +0200
Mikael Magnusson <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This patch is incomplete because I realized this was getting ridiculous.

That's a lot more re-interpreted initial parentheses than I was
expecting...  Maybe we will need a special case fot that.

The white space quoting should get fixed.

I don't think you should need any fixes for parentheses that occur in
balanced groups where there's no leading parenthesis.

pws