Re: "{ } always { }" construct and return in called functions

Peter Stephenson wrote on Fri, May 22, 2015 at 23:31:13 +0100:
> This is the last thing I have to look at; is anyone else expecting
> something to happen?

[ I assume you're asking if there are release blockers. ]

I *think* the compdescribe stuff is fine.  All of the issues discussed
in that thread are either not new or not happening in master.  My main
concern is that 35127#1 might have introduced a bug that hasn't been
noticed yet.  I'm more concerned about that patch than usual since it is
my first patch to comp*.c and I'm not at home in that part of the code, yet.

Cheers,

Daniel