Remove systemd completion: provided by upstream

I've noticed that systemd maintains its own systemd completion, which seems to be well
maintained.

It is installed into /usr/share/zsh/vendor-completions, which I had to manually add to
my $fpath (because I build Zsh myself), but it would be there already for the Zsh
from Ubuntu.

Therefore the completion in Zsh (Completion/Unix/Command/_systemd) should be removed
probably.

Given that this is the case, would it still require to send the patch for this to the
mailinglist before removing it from Git?

Regards,
Daniel.