I am DEFINITELY no programmer or network engineer! Need Help Please!

Hello,

I was reading your articles on z.sh on the sourceforge sites. Very
fascinating stuff.  I wish I knew more about UNIX for it to make more sense
to me.  I have been researching the code someone has been using to intrude
on all of my devices, and it has led me here.  While I know this is open
source, and I am a firm believer in an open internet, someone is abusing
our freedom for whatever means, and is ruining my life. Seriously.  I'm a
single dad that works from home mostly, and by no means a computer expert.
Somehow, this assclown has been leaching off of my devices for quite some
time.  I have almost lost my job several times due to this asshole
basically locking me out of my computer and/or internet access and not
allowing me to do my work.  I have spent thousands of dollars, (which I
assure you was ALL I had!) attempting to rid myself of this
person/people/bot? Nothing seems to help!  No anti-virus, IT tech, new
cpu's, etc.. have worked to shake this parasite off of what tech life I
have left ( I used to really enjoy this stuff).  It's been maddening and
has even cost me a relationship because of the stress it's caused me and my
family.  Destroyed my reputation as worker, due to turning in assignments
late and past deadlines.  I am lucky to still be employed at this point,
and don't want to lose custody to my son's oxy addict mom because I am
homeless and can't support us.  All because some dick is doing whatever
(probably whacking of to WOW or some crap) on my computers and phones,  and
using my bandwidth to do it.  My next step is to take every penny I have
left stashed between my mattresses and sell off anything else I have worth
anything, and hire some other programmer to help me find this
person/persons.  Then I'm going to buy a shitload of  weapons  and hunt
their asses down.  I'm not being figurative about this either.  Being that
I'm not insane, psychotic (yet) or generally violent, I'd prefer not to go
there.  I've almost lost everything anyway, so it's getting to the point
where I'm starting not to give a shit anymore.  I'm sure you're tired of
hearing my country song of a sob story, and frankly, so am I.  I just want
them to go away so I can do my damn job and enjoy my life a little without
worrying about this anymore.  If you have ANY ideas, or input or anything
on how to go about getting rid of this problem, or if you just want to tell
me to fuck off, I'd really appreciate a response.  NO ONE in any of the
other programming communities (including Mozilla) with any authority or
high level of knowledge has even responded to me.  Sorry for the language
but I can't beat around the bush anymore. Thanks in advance, Dave