Re: _git commit object name completion

On Jun 2, 10:18am, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
} Subject: Re: _git commit object name completion
}
} Daniel Hahler wrote on Tue, May 19, 2015 at 10:27:41 +0200:
} >
} > __git_commits gets called through __git_revisions and
} >  __git_tree_ishs for git-commit.
} >
} > Should be fixed by 35216, feedback/testing would be welcome on that.
}
} I've been using 35216 in my normal build for the past couple of weeks
} and haven't noticed anything odd.  Ship it?

I would say so.  I thought it was already in.  Definitely now that 5.0.8
is out, it should get committed to be tested adequately.