Re: PATCH: git subcommand completion formatting

Bart wrote:
> }
> } As far as I can tell, there's no use of _describe features that are too
> } hard to do manually (like common description grouping). This does
> } things directly with compadd and _alternative.
>
> I see you handled the list-separator style.  What about max-matches-width?

That doesn't truncate the width of individual matches, it prevents
grouping of matches with a common description where that grouping would
exceed the width. As there is no grouping, or even matches with common
descriptions, I don't think that's applicable.

Oliver