Re: Typeset with array

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 6:47 PM, Peter Stephenson
> Some more tests and one quite subtle fix.
>
> I think this is now basically working.  Any more comments, or should I
> roll this out and see what happens?

I tried it and didn't encounter any problems so far (amazing, right?).

This isn't really related to this series, but I noticed it now for the
first time; what's the deal with the space at the end of associative
arrays in typeset -p output?
% typeset -a a=(b); typeset -A b=(b c); typeset -p a b
typeset -a a
a=(b)
typeset -A b
b=(b c )