Re: Typeset with array

On Jun 23,  5:47pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} I think this is now basically working.  Any more comments, or should I
} roll this out and see what happens?

I'd say go for it.

} +	    /*
} +	     * Careful here: this must be the typeset case,
} +	     * but we need to tell the lexer not to look
} +	     * for assignments until we've finished the
} +	     * present one.

This has me trying to think of ways to implement the ksh ([key]=value)
syntax.

    typeset -a varname=([k1]=v1 [k2]=v2)

is just

    typeset -A varname varname[k1]=v1 varname[k2]=v2

There's probably a not-too-horrible way to do that if already looking
for assignments inside the parens ...

But I wouldn't suggest delaying any further for that.