Re: Another thought about typeset-array: effect of/on POSIX_BUILTINS ?

On Tue, 23 Jun 2015 23:53:11 -0700
> Several of the aliases for typeset that we have just made into reserved
> words are classified as POSIX "special builtins".  Do they need to have
> reserved word behavior when POSIX_BUILTINS is set and those builtins are
> prefixed by the "command" token?

That's an interesting question --- command itself would have to be a
reserved word for this to work --- but it doesn't seem to be how bash
works.

[pws@pwslap01u ~]$ typeset foo=(one two)
[pws@pwslap01u ~]$ command typeset foo=(one two)
bash: syntax error near unexpected token `('

pws