Re: Global alias mangles input in 5.0.8

On Wed, 1 Jul 2015 00:48:23 -0400
fcook <fcook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm running on x86-64 Arch Linux, and noticing what looks like a bug doing the following:
>
> > alias -g '$'='4<<('
>
> > cat /proc/self/fd/4 $ ls )
>
> But under zsh 5.0.8, I get an error: "zsh: no such file or directory: s )".

Looks like bad effects are specific to "<(...)", since I seem to be getting
sane results with "$(...)", but they're not specific to global aliases...

% alias foo='echo <('
% foo ls )
zsh: segmentation fault (core dumped)  ./zsh

I don't know if this is the same, but it seems likely to be related.

pws