Re: bug with named pipes and process substitution

On Wed, 22 Jul 2015 17:32:05 -0700
Petros Aggelatos <petrosagg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks a lot for the quick resolution, I tested the patch and it works
> for me too. However, the test added works fine even on the master
> branch without the patch (I included the mkpipe -> mkfifo change). Not
> sure if I'm doing something wrong but I'm sending the test I used to
> find the broken commit in case there is a problem with the current
> test.

Having the external command in the last section of the pipe can change
the behaviour, so it's probably that, which I didn't notice having fixed
the original case.

We do, in fact, use paste in procsubst tests already, so I'll just add
your original form as an additional test.

Thanks
pws