Re: PATCH: _find: Update for OpenBSD

Matthew Martin wrote:
> Another patch that's been in OpenBSD's ports tree for a while. Fixed so
> that it doesn't make _find OpenBSD specifc and is updated to the latest
> release. Hopefully the whitespace won't get munged this time.

Thanks. I've committed this with a couple of tweaks.

>    netbsd*|freebsd*|dragonfly*|darwin*|gnu)
> -    args+=( '(-H -L)-P[never follow symlinks]' )
> +    args+=(
> +      '(-H -L)-P[never follow symlinks]'
> +      '*-mount'
> +    }

Apart from the curly bracket there, I had to adjust this because
Solaris' find does accept -mount.

The other adjustments amount to noticing that some of what you changed
for OpenBSD, also apply for NetBSD. Let me know if I've made any
mistakes there.

Oliver