Re: typeset -T crash

On Aug 5, 10:41pm, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
}
} Well, I suppose just checking tdp there works, but should we be
} getting there at all?

I suspect this is happening because getasg() always sets asg.is_array = 0,
then.  The only place is_array is assigned 1 is in execcmd() in the
postassigns block, and then only if there's a paren after the '='.

There isn't any other test based on the fetched param for whether the
first argument after -T is not scalar, as far as I can tell.