Re: 5.0.9 eventually...?

Peter wrote:
> Anyone (including Bart, obviously) with a feel for what's the state of
> affairs with regards to immediate problems?

Has anything been done about the bug reported in 35852? I was guessing
that was related to typeset changes.

I'll apply 35834 (conditional stripping a final newline on bracketed
paste) because I think it is better than nothing. The PS2 idea would be
better but is not trivial. I'll also make an exception for vared and a
paste consisting of only a newline. There was also a couple of other
things I should finish but nothing that need hold up 5.0.9.

Oliver