Re: 5.0.9 eventually...?

Peter Stephenson <p.w.stephenson <at> ntlworld.com> writes:

> I've just returned from two weeks' unexpected absence, where I've been
> trying to follow emails but have otherwise had limited connectivity.
>
> Anyone (including Bart, obviously) with a feel for what's the state of
> affairs with regards to immediate problems?

latest git started to fail here on Linux x64:

./A05execution.ztst: starting.
This test takes 5 seconds to fail...
Test ./A05execution.ztst failed: bad status 2, expected 1 from:
  { unsetopt MONITOR } 2>/dev/null
  (exit 1) &
  one=$!
  (exit 2) &
  two=$!
  (exit 3) &
  three=$!
  wait $three
  print $?
  wait $two
  print $?
  wait $one
Was testing: The status of recently exited background jobs is recorded