Re: PATCH 3/5: _imagemagick: complete all files if image files didn't match

On Aug 12, 10:05pm, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
} Subject: Re: PATCH 3/5: _imagemagick: complete all files if image files di
}
} > pats=( " *(-/):directories:directories ${glob//:/\\:}:globbed-files" '*(-^/):other-files' )
}
} I just went to send a new patch with this change, and noticed that the
} existing else case for */* does this (under list-dirs-first),
}
}   elif [[ "$type" = */* ]] then
}     pats=( '*(-/):directories ' '*:all-files ' )
}
} should this not be other-files too?

I've lost track of the significance of "$type" here.  It's derived from
the argument to the -g option.  Perhaps list-dirs-first is only meant
to apply to local directories, not to those found somewhere down the
tree?  It's not documented that way, though.

I think we'd have to try it and see whether it makes any difference.