RE: Recommend latex surgical gloves

Dear My Friend

Glad to find your email address from Google.
We supply Latex Surgical Gloves to global market.
Per my visiting your company web, I found that you have several chain store.
It is our pleasure to find a way to cooperate with you.
Quotations & Samples could be sent on request.
Any further questions, please do not hesitate to inform us.

Thanks & Regards
Ed
--
Time flies and life is short. Don’t forget to stop to smell the flowers.

YANGZHOU RUICHENG  MEDICA COMPANY
Add: Room 1310, Yatai Building, Museum Road 545#, Yangzhou, Jiangsu, China.
Skype: ed.young1227