Re: Completion of prefix redirections is -command- instead of -redirect-

On Aug 26,  9:35pm, Bart Schaefer wrote:
}
} Does this do it?

To answer my own question, no, it doesn't ... or at least not entirely.

Both WITH and WITHOUT the change in 36285, completing after this:

% ls < ;

completes files rather than commands.  I suppose if you've botched the
syntax you have no right to expect sanity, and the foregoing hasn't
changed since 5.0.7, so we're no worse off.