Re: Ctrl-c not working during correction with 5.1

An additional comment ...

On Sep 2,  3:10pm, Christian Neukirchen wrote:
}
} zsh 5.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu)
} zsh-5.1-0-g11189c6
} % zsh -f
} juno% setopt NOALWAYSLASTPROMPT PROMPT_SUBST
} juno% PS1='$(echo foo)%# '
} foo% ls /usr/share/man/man1/<PRESS TAB HERE>
} zsh: do you wish to see all 2528 possibilities (1264 lines)? <PRESS ^C HERE>n
} $(echo ls /usr/share/man/man1/
} foo%
}
} Somehow the unevaluated PS1 is printed.

While attempting to reproduce this, I somehow managed to cause this to
kill the *parent* shell from which I started up "zsh -f".  I have no
good ideas how that could happen; no core files were produced.  But I
thought I would mention it, in case it indicates this is a more serious
problem than it appears.

In any event, it is reproducible.