Re: Multiple as-installed test suite failures under different circumstances with 5.1-test-1

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 09, 2015 at 09:27:58AM +0100, Peter Stephenson wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Sep 2015 18:05:14 -0500
> Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Sep 8, 2015 5:37 PM, "Axel Beckert" <abe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > while zsh's test suite seems to pass at build time, when running zsh's
> > > tests on the installed zsh (package) as done in Debian now for quite a
> > > while (since 5.0.6, see
> > > http://ci.debian.net/packages/z/zsh/unstable/amd64/), the test suite
> > fails at two
> > > different places dependening on where I run test suite:
> >
> > This looks to me as if the wrong zsh binary is being executed for some of
> > the tests.  Are there two zsh packages installed?
>
> Yep, those tests are new, to cover recent changes to the shell.
> I'm 99% convinced you're just testing an older version, else it
> doesn't really make sense.

Thanks for that hint. Will check the remainder of the log if e.g. an
automated installation step failed and has been unrecognised.

		Kind regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  (Mail)
 X   See http://www.nonhtmlmail.org/campaign.html | abe@xxxxxxxxx (Mail+Jabber)
/ \  I love long mails: http://email.is-not-s.ms/ | http://abe.noone.org/ (Web)