Re: PATCH: read full multibyte string a bit more sooner

On Sep 11,  9:29pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: PATCH: read full multibyte string a bit more sooner
}
} I'll commit it now the release is out of the way but it'll need some
} shaking down.

This breaks for me with bracketed-paste-magic when pasting the multibyte
strings from Test/D07multibyte, specifically "More metafied characters
in prompt expansion" test that has several different languages.

I even tried reverting to the previous bracketed-paste-magic that does
not have the [[:INCOMPLETE:]] loop, and it fails in the same way.  I'm
not entirely certain, but I think the value in $KEYS is wrong, it no
longer works to use PASTED=${PASTED#$KEYS} (nor the $mbchar variation)
so the read-command loop never stops.