Re: edit-command-line problem with emacsclient

On Sep 21,  1:10am, Peter Vasil wrote:
}
} This works but it's not optimal since the emacs window doesn't get
} raised and doesn't come to front. And also the terminal is not waiting
} for Emacs to return.

I guess this means there's no set of common options we can use.  Sigh.

(How nice that "emacsclient -nw" and "emacs -nw" mean almost exactly
the opposite of one another.)

So you'll have to help here a little -- would you expect --create-frame
or --tty ?  Given the context I'd probably chose --tty, but either one
seems to force emacsclient to wait for the frame to close.