Re: Proof of concept: "static" parameter scope

On Thu, 24 Sep 2015 19:23:05 -0700
> Modules can't declare keywords, so this isn't able to support the new
> array assignment syntax used by "local" et al.  However, the entry point
> is coded to match that call signature.

I think the biggest issue with fixing this is it's going to change the
"features" interface to modules as we'll have to add a feature type that
defines a typeset-style interface (and a corresponding reserved word,
but I think we can tie the two together).  But fiddling with the system
to get a module added is already tough enough that that may not cause
much real practical trouble.

Typically, I think modules would then do what "typeset" effectively does
(hard-wired rather than via features) and declare both a builtin and an
enhanced version as separate features, and we should probably mention
this in the development guidelines.

Not sure what to do about printparamnode().

pws