Re: Static link of curses module

A mistake in email – the load should be "yes":
name=zsh/curses
link=static
load=yes

I now tested this on OSX - with "./configure --disable-dynamic",
FreeBSD 10.1 with "./configure --with-term-lib=ncurses", Ubuntu 12.10
"./configure --with-term-lib=ncurses", cygwin "./configure
--disable-dynamic", msys1 with implicit static only modules
(--disable-dynamic)

Best regards,
Sebastian Gniazdowski