Re: Static link of curses module

On 27 September 2015 at 17:28, Peter Stephenson
> Typically, you'd do this by editing config.modules rather than the .mdd
> file, but I think the result is the same.  The module is correctly
> linked in statically, but isn't actually loaded until you use zmodload,
> or mark something for autoload and then use it.

It works. It's interesting that zmodload can decipher "zsh/" found in
"zmodload zsh/curses". Apparently "zsh/curses" is the module's name,
not a path ("zsh/") and a name. I now can run zsh and zcurses on
msys1, after installing libtermcap and ncurses (the second one from
source).

Best regards,
Sebastian Gniazdowski