Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: incomplete sentence in manual
- X-seq: zsh-workers 36690
- From: Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: zsh-workers@xxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: incomplete sentence in manual
- Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 18:30:16 -0700
- In-reply-to: <20150928181235.GA4921@tarsus.local2>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <20150928181235.GA4921@tarsus.local2>
On Sep 28, 6:12pm, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
} Subject: incomplete sentence in manual
} Commit 18d82a6c401758e8bd49fef9478168c68d7d2652 contains:
} @@ -170,7 +174,8 @@ pattern are loaded.
} With the tt(-w) flag, the var(name)s are taken as names of files compiled
} with the tt(zcompile) builtin, and all functions defined in them are
} -marked for autoloading.
} +marked for autoloading. Note this does not otherwise change the search
} +order for
} Could the end of the sentence be committed too, please?
Oops. I went looking for where $fpath processing was discussed in order to
decide whether it was OK to call it out here, and then got distracted with
other edits and never came back to that thought.
So either the entire fragment should be deleted (it's now covered by the
first paragraph under autoload which was added by that same commit), or
if you don't feel that's sufficient then:
diff --git a/Doc/Zsh/builtins.yo b/Doc/Zsh/builtins.yo
index 97c3370..691aaeb 100644
@@ -175,7 +175,7 @@ pattern are loaded.
With the tt(-w) flag, the var(name)s are taken as names of files compiled
with the tt(zcompile) builtin, and all functions defined in them are
marked for autoloading. Note this does not otherwise change the search
+order via tt(fpath) when the function is first called.
The flags tt(-z) and tt(-k) mark the function to be autoloaded using the
zsh or ksh style, as if the option tt(KSH_AUTOLOAD) were unset or were
I can go either way.
Messages sorted by: