Re: PATCH: zle -f from inside widget to set flags and make yank start/end zle params writable

2015/10/03 03:43, Mikael Magnusson <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I moved the definition up so it's not used before being defined instead.

It's been pushed already so this is just a comment but, in general,
it would be better to use zle_usable(void) because then the correct
prototype is generated in zle_thingy.pro and, in the future, anyone
can call zle_usable() from anywhere in zle_thingy.c. I think it's
the main reason that there is a /**/ in front of the definition.

But there are several functions in the zsh source which are defined as
func() instead of func(void). So we may not need to be so strict here.