Bug: bracketed-paste-magic + ztcp causes wrong pasted contents for CJK payloads

Dear Zsh developers:

This bug is similar to zsh-worker 36763 but different. With zsh commit
827d360, I have no problems in pasting CJK payloads with an empty ~/.zshrc,
while problems occur with my own ~/.zshrc.  It's a strange bug. Please tell
me if you can't reproduce it. I'll test on more platforms.

Environment:
OS:  Arch Linux x86_64
Compiler: gcc-multilib 5.2.0-2
Shell: zsh-git 5.1.1.r91.g827d360-1
This is built using the build script at [1]. Options given to ./configure
can be found there

I've also installed openbsd-netcat 1.105_7-7 for testing purpose

The minimal ~/.zshrc causing this bug:

autoload -Uz bracketed-paste-magic
zle -N bracketed-paste bracketed-paste-magic

zmodload zsh/net/tcp
ztcp localhost 12345

Steps to reproduce:
1. Install the packages mentioned above
2. Run 'nc -l 12345'
3. Copy "中文" in X11
I copied them from my browser, Firefox
4. Paste it in the terminal
I'm using xfce4-terminal. Ctrl+Shift+V does the trick.

Expected result:
"中文" is pasted

Actual result:
"df" is pasted

Notes:
1. If there's nothing listening at port 12345, ztcp fails as expected and
pasting CJK payloads works
2. Whether it's helpful or not, "中文" in UTF-8 is \xe4\xb8\xad\xe6\x96\x87

Best Regards,

Yen Chi Hsuan

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/cgit/aur.git/tree/PKGBUILD?h=zsh-git