Re: Mangement of fdtable[]

On Oct 24,  8:43pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: Re: Mangement of fdtable[]
}
} That's not good enough.  For zsocket, it needs to be an FDT_EXTERNAL
} because we want the user to determine whne it gets closed just the same
} as with ztcp, but in this case it can only be closed with standard shell
} syntax --- I've clarified this.

OK, so the next question is, if the descriptor is going to be closed by
some external library (again I refer to db_gdbm.c), how should the
module mark it as no longer used in fdtable?  Poke FDT_UNUSED directly?