Re: WARN_CREATE_GLOBAL and parameters used by the shell

On 2015-11-20 12:44:56 +0100, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
> I think that when WARN_CREATE_GLOBAL is set, one should get no warnings
> for parameters used by the shell, as their intent is to be global.

I'm wondering... Can WARN_CREATE_GLOBAL be used in .zshenv or .zshrc?
There's a problem with smart-insert-last-word:

smart-insert-last-word:63: scalar parameter _ilw_lcursor created globally in function
smart-insert-last-word:76: scalar parameter _ilw_hist created globally in function
smart-insert-last-word:77: scalar parameter _ilw_count created globally in function
smart-insert-last-word:122: scalar parameter _ilw_cursor created globally in function
smart-insert-last-word:125: scalar parameter _ilw_changeno created globally in function

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> - Web: <https://www.vinc17.net/>