Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: zsh 5.1.1-test-1
- X-seq: zsh-workers 37184
- From: Mikael Magnusson <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: mpy@xxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: zsh 5.1.1-test-1
- Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 13:23:16 +0100
- Cc: Peter Stephenson <p.w.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, zsh workers <zsh-workers@xxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=g2zboURKeRSpZw7rVBiUa3UgWo0bDX8N07V1CAh2VeY=; b=LJvzyxAwvDwamZe4qCRZYnvYoiCeOAebWXYk8eWTtMOlrBDIUYoJuatrG0JgvpsVjT krdmj9aX38UCGIV7NXhEoymgPbkJHAWOHaP1ooDGv7p2J2HqfdvJcS+2j2zvMTKPZ5Yr drlloTXZ+azMM81EPXQWyR2PzuKgZUsSkgxnigXnROCRQ6C3sQXzOY6T1Vap/DRduc2h 8IETbHA38zuNOiKQJgNTfpHUR9zk6kWuGHfxaikR+7LYaOCqk88Rxt/inEkPYT405BJE ahM1WurI1SsbnKbvHo2JA9fORqYknRLLumFAxqZEjB55DXccn/h59l8QCxum3BSQkhxd BZ2A==
- In-reply-to: <201511221248360141.002B54E3@gateway.core.mpy.ch>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <email@example.com> <201511221248360141.002B54E3@gateway.core.mpy.ch>
On Sun, Nov 22, 2015 at 12:48 PM, Manuel Presnitz <mpy@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I experience problems with this command
> $ hash -m 'foo'
> which hangs infinitely (? -- at least a very long time) using "zsh-5.1.1-test-1-1-gb168830" with no rcfiles loaded (zsh -f).
> I can observe this behaviour on cygwin-i686 as well as on linux-x86_64 usind my usual configure options:
> $ ./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-multibyte --enable-pcre
> Disabling pcre does not cure the problem (only tested on linux-x86_64).
> Unfortunately I wasn't up-to-date the last months with my zsh, so at the moment I can only say that "zsh-5.0.8-17-ga253ada" does not have this problem. I can try to narrow it down to a specific patch later that day.
Unfortunately for Peter,
39b28980f38e83e15cdeb19a489b5659af97fe93 is the first bad commit
Author: Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu Jun 18 14:54:41 2015 +0100
various posts: Implement assignment parsing for typeset.
Messages sorted by: