Request for payment (PGS/73329)

Dear Customer,

We are contacting you because there is an invoice on your account that is overdue for payment and although we have contacted you already our system is still showing that the invoice remains unpaid.

RST Support Services Limited
Rotary Watches Ltd
2 Fouberts Place
London

W1F 7PA

Full details are attached to this email in DOC format.

Click here to make a payment

If there is any reason why payment should not be made or if you are experiencing difficulties with making the payment please get in touch so that we can discuss the matter and stop the recovery process.

Kind regards,

Rebecca Hughes

Customer services team
PGS Services | Expert Property Care

Direct dial: 0203 819 7054
Email: rebecca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Visit our website: www.pgs-services.co.uk

10 quick questions - tell us what you think!
http://www.pgs-services.co.uk/feedback/

PGS Property Services