Subject: Re: New widget "transpose-segments"
From: Jérémie Roquet <[email-masked]>
To: Sebastian Gniazdowski <[email-masked]>
Cc: Zsh hackers list <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2016 13:19:30 +0100
List-Id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>

Hi,

2016-01-09 12:03 GMT+01:00 Sebastian Gniazdowski <[email-masked]>:
> I've attached a new widget "transpose-segments". Works like
> "transpose-words", but the "words" are what I call "segments" – parts
> of a command obtained by (z) flag. This allows to comfortably swap
> arbitrarily quoted things at prompt,
>
> http://asciinema.org/a/5tkda9lr7dju4lh3vt5sj35wi

This looks awesome. I'll probably use it much, much more often than
transpose-words. Thanks!

This made me wonder if there was something similar for Emacs. It
appears that it's builtin and called transpose-sexps.

Best regards,

-- 
Jérémie