Subject: Re: PATCH misc. cleanup in bin_print()
From: Bart Schaefer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 10:54:11 -0800
List-Id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>

I'm not sure why, but although these messages from Daniel are dated Jan 1,
I didn't receive them until yesterday.

On Jan 1, 12:37am, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
} Subject: Re: PATCH misc. cleanup in bin_print()
}
} Bart Schaefer wrote on Mon, Jan 04, 2016 at 22:47:49 -0800:
} > -    if (OPT_ISSET(ops, 'z') + OPT_ISSET(ops, 's') + OPT_ISSET(ops, 'v') > 1) {
} > -	zwarnnam(name, "only one of -z, -s, or -v allowed");
} 
} Should -p be in this set too?

It might be possible to include -p and -u in that set, yes.  I caught
those later with

    zwarnnam(name, "-p or -u not allowed with -s, -S, -v, or -z");

but I wasn't sure whether -p and -u actually should warn about being
mutually exclusive, because there's the undocumented special case of
"-u p" (like >&p) which is the same as -p and might be written "-up".

Similarly I'd like to warn about "-f fmt -c" but there's a Test/ for
that so maybe something depends on it.