Subject: Re: _history-complete-older problems with $(
From: Sebastian Gniazdowski <[email-masked]>
To: Bart Schaefer <[email-masked]>
Cc: Zsh hackers list <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 06:07:19 +0100
List-Id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>

On 15 January 2016 at 04:18, Bart Schaefer <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Sorry, Sebastian, but I lost interest in solving this problem about
> three messages ago, and also have lost all tolerance for watching
> screen capture movies and trying to match them to your descriptions
> and log output.  It's too difficult to tell from the animations what
> keystrokes you're executing when, among other things.

Out of the chaos I've isolated one thing. "ls <TAB>" completes to "ls
ls" and this is the same as when "$((<TAB>" completes to "$(($((". All
this is quite exhausting but I'm off for the whole day and taking
zshcompwid.1 with me so I might learn required things. Sorry for my
verbosity, I worked for whole day on this yesterday, didn't want to
miss your insight which often help as when you came up with idea for
fpath-clean plugins or with idea that PREFIX should be restored to
value from before first compadd(), which I would rather miss as the
PREFIX value doesn't change.

Best regards,
Sebastian Gniazdowski