Subject: Other typeset doc things
From: Bart Schaefer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 13:12:32 -0800
List-Id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>

Forward-reference instances where no parameter is created, and remove the
statement about array assignments separated from typeset command on -p.

diff --git a/Doc/Zsh/builtins.yo b/Doc/Zsh/builtins.yo
index 365f8e1..542cecf 100644
--- a/Doc/Zsh/builtins.yo
+++ b/Doc/Zsh/builtins.yo
@@ -1753,7 +1753,8 @@ xitem(SPACES()[ tt(+) | var(SCALAR)[tt(=)var(value)] var(array)[tt(=LPAR())var(v
 item(tt(typeset) tt(-f) [ {tt(PLUS())|tt(-)}tt(TUkmtuz) ] [ tt(+) ] [ var(name) ... ])(
 Set or display attributes and values for shell parameters.
 
-A parameter is created for each var(name) that does not already refer
+Except as noted below for control flags that change the behavior,
+a parameter is created for each var(name) that does not already refer
 to one.  When inside a function, a new parameter is created for every
 var(name) (even those that already exist), and is unset again when the
 function completes.  See
@@ -1909,8 +1910,7 @@ does not.
 )
 item(tt(-p))(
 If the tt(-p) option is given, parameters and values are printed in the
-form of a typeset command and an assignment (which will be printed
-separately for arrays and associative arrays), regardless of other flags
+form of a typeset command with an assignment, regardless of other flags
 and options.  Note that the tt(-H) flag on parameters is respected; no
 value will be shown for these parameters.