Subject: Re: SEO Reporting: Crucial for Success
From: Alisha <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 07:40:40 +0000
List-Id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>

Dear *zsh.sourceforge.net *Team,

Take a break from your busy schedule and give attention towards Organic
search engine traffic for your website. Don't you think to start a fresh
and better internet campaign? Yes, you must be interested to drag revenue
by putting your website top in search engines.

We found some major issues with your website:

·         Low online presence for many competitive keyword phrases

·         Stumpy image optimization

·         Deprived website content

·         Inappropriate Social Media campaign

Our ethical SEO services are here to assist your business; simultaneously,
we will be fixing all the above issues and implement additional
improvements for your website. Our teams of professionals are here to serve
you with best inputs. On interest, we could send you more details regarding
your present website status; we would be glad to share PRE SEO REPORT or
WEBSITE ANALYSIS REPORT for FREE.

Being at the top left of Google (#1- #3 organic positions) is the best
thing we can do for your company's website traffic and online reputation.
You will be happy to know that, my team is willing to guarantee you 1st
page Google ranking for most of your targeted local keyword phrases in our
six month ongoing campaign.

If my proposal sound's alluring for your business objective, feel free to
email us, or can provide me with your phone number and the best time to
call you. I am also available for online meeting to present you this
website audit report.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Warm Regards,
*Alisha Wilson | Sales Advisor*

-----------------------------------------------------------

PSI:  I am not spamming. I have studied your website and believe I can help
with your business promotion. If you still want us to not contact you, you
can ignore this email or ask to remove and I will not contact again.

PS II: I found your site using Google search and after having a look over
your website I recommend you to implement future technologies such as HTML5
and Responsive Design to make your site more accessible in mobile phone,
tablets, desktop etc.+