Subject: Re: Possible redirection bug in zsh 5x
From: Kynn Jones <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016 13:59:58 -0500
List-Id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>

Please, disregard my earlier message.

On Sun, Mar 6, 2016 at 12:22 PM, Kynn Jones <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I figure there are three possibilities:
>
>   1. this is a bug in v. 5.x (in which case my question is: is there a
> workaround?)
>   2. I have not properly configured my v. 5.x zsh (in which case my
> question is: how should I configure my v. 5.x zsh to get the desired
> behavior?);
>   3. [very unlikely, in light of the results for bash and dash] there
> is a bug in v. 4.x, but not in v. 5.x, that masked a bug in my code
> (in which case my question is: how could I fix my code to get the
> desired behavior in v 5.x?)

I learned from an answer to my unix.stackexchange.com question that
the reason for the behavior I observed is that I have the multios
option enabled.

Sorry for the false alarm.

Thanks,

kj