Subject: 1st Page on Google
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 06:55:23 +0530
List-Id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>

Hello,

I hope you are well.

I was doing some research on your industry and I landed on your website. The
thing is, it was on Page 2 of Google!

I had a look at some of the other businesses who are currently ranked on
Page 1 and I truly believe you have a better website and a better brand.

The stats show that only 4% of people go to page 2...In other words this no
man's land.

Long story short, I have created a Website Report which addresses all of the
technical and web errors on your website that is stopping you from ranking
on PAGE-1.

I am happy to send you this website report.

All I want is the chance to talk to you and discuss THE WEBSITE REPORT in
greater detail and see if there is a good fit for us to work together.

What do you think?

Looking forward to chatting

Regards,

Amie Turner

Senior SEO Advisor