Subject: Qlikview OEM Users Contact Information
From: Patricia Howard <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 12:31:08 -0400
List-Id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>

My Name is Patricia Howard, Continental Database.

I did some research and I see that you are linked to Qlikview OEM as a
partner and thought you would be interested in Qlikview OEM Users Contact
Information to increase your client base.

We have Qlikview OEM Users across the globe with titles like IT Decision
Makers, Sales and Marketing Decision Makers, C-level Titles and Decision
Makers, CFO, CEO, CMO, COO, CIO, CTO, CAO, CSO, Vice Presidents, Presidents,
Directors, Heads, Managers, Executives, Analysts, Coordinators from all
Departments.

Information Fields - Name, Title,  Email, Phone, Company Name, Physical
Address, City, State, Zip Code, Country,  Web Address, Employee Size,
Revenue Size and Industry.

We provide Business data for all industries across the globe and our
dedicated data team verifies the data in every 90 days to keep the data
fresh.

If you looking for particular titles from your target geography please let
me know and I will get back to you with more information regarding the same.

If you are not the right person, feel free to forward this email to the
right person in your organization.

Thanks & Regards,

Patricia 

Business Development Executive

To opt out Please type "LEAVE OUT" in the subject line