Subject: [PATCH 0/6] Update baud rate completion with Oliver's comments in mind
From: Frank Terbeck <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Oliver Kiddle <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2016 00:09:10 +0200
List-Id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>

This should address Oliver's comments from workers-38390.

Frank Terbeck (6):
  _baudrate → _baudrates
  _baudrates: Use 2 space indentation
  Use _baudrates helper instead of _baudrate
  _baudrates: Fit better into the general completion framework
  _cu: Remove old -d option of _baudrates
  _baudrates: Make style lookups fit better with the rest of compsys

 Completion/BSD/Command/_cu       |  2 +-
 Completion/Unix/Command/_gdb     |  2 +-
 Completion/Unix/Command/_joe     |  2 +-
 Completion/Unix/Command/_picocom |  2 +-
 Completion/Unix/Command/_screen  |  2 +-
 Completion/Unix/Type/_baudrate   | 84 ----------------------------------------
 Completion/Unix/Type/_baudrates  | 78 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 7 files changed, 83 insertions(+), 89 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 Completion/Unix/Type/_baudrate
 create mode 100644 Completion/Unix/Type/_baudrates

-- 
2.8.1