Subject: Re: [PATCH] zsh x font family completion
From: Marko Myllynen <[email-masked]>
To: Oliver Kiddle <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 16:02:26 +0300
List-Id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>

Hi,

On 2016-05-11 18:01, Oliver Kiddle wrote:
> Marko Myllynen wrote:
>>
>> I'm working on completions for a command which has an option to select
>> the font family to use, I was wondering whether X font family
>> completions would be worthwhile to add for others to use as well?
> 
> Note that there is an existing _xft_fonts function which does something
> close to this. Would it work with the command you're writing a
> completion for. It might be better to give it an option to limit it to
> completing font families. Or does the command actually allow a size to
> be specified.

Hmm, not sure I managed to miss _xft_fonts but it does what I want,
let's forget this patch. (Although, FWIW, I must say I prefer the format
I had chosen over xft_fonts, i.e., lower-cased without spaces,
applications seem to accept both.)

Thanks,

-- 
Marko Myllynen