Subject: Gain Organic Traffic:Zsh.Sourceforge.Net :PS
From: Denis Berger <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 15:45:45 +0000
List-Id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>

Hi Zsh.Sourceforge.Net Team,

I would like to take a few minutes from your schedule and ask for your
attention towards Internet marketing for Your Website.

  As a business Owner you might be interested to gain profit by placing your
website among top in search engines. Your website needs immediate
improvement for some major issues with your website.

  -Low online presence for many competitive keyword phrases

  -Unorganized social media accounts

  -Not compatible with all mobile devices

  -Many bad back links to your website

  Looking at the above issues and other additional improvements for your
website, I would request you to give us a chance to fix those issues. Our
teams of Search Engine and Social Media experts are here to serve you with
best inputs. If you are interested in learning more about current status of
your website.

  You will feel the difference once you get services from our company as we
never let our clients expectations go down. Being at the top left of Google
(#1- #3 organic positions) is the best thing you can do for your company's
website traffic and online reputation. You will be happy to know that, my
team is willing to guarantee you 1st page Google ranking for your targeted
local keyword phrases.

  If my proposal sound's interesting for your business goal, feel free to
email us, or can provide me with your phone number and the best time to
call you. I am also available for an online meeting to present you this
website audit report.

  -----------------------------------------------------------------

Best Regards,

Denis Berger | SEO Consultant

-----------------------------------------------------------------

  PS I: I am not spamming. I have studied your website and believe I can
help with your business promotion. If you still want us to not contact you,
you can ignore this email or ask to remove and I will not contact again.