Subject: [PATCH] _describe: Make documentation more greppable.
From: Daniel Shahaf <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016 20:50:20 +0000
List-Id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>

Make the running text refer to the parameters using their names given in
the signature.  This enables the reader to search for the name given in
the signature.
---

 Doc/Zsh/compsys.yo | 10 +++++-----
 1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

diff --git a/Doc/Zsh/compsys.yo b/Doc/Zsh/compsys.yo
index 203c436..c97f80f 100644
--- a/Doc/Zsh/compsys.yo
+++ b/Doc/Zsh/compsys.yo
@@ -4227,13 +4227,13 @@ different completion options var(opt)s.
 The var(descr) is taken as a string to display above the matches if the
 tt(format) style for the tt(descriptions) tag is set.  This is followed by
 one or two names of arrays followed by options to pass to tt(compadd).  The
-first array contains the possible completions with their descriptions in
+array var(name1) contains the possible completions with their descriptions in
 the form `var(completion)tt(:)var(description)'.  Any literal colons in
-var(completion) must be quoted with a backslash.  If a second array is
-given, it should have the same number of elements as the first; in this
+var(completion) must be quoted with a backslash.  If a var(name2) is
+given, it should have the same number of elements as var(name1); in this
 case the corresponding elements are added as possible completions instead
-of the var(completion) strings from the first array.  The completion list
-will retain the descriptions from the first array.  Finally, a set of
+of the var(completion) strings from var(name1).  The completion list
+will retain the descriptions from var(name1).  Finally, a set of
 completion options can appear.
 
 If the option `tt(-o)' appears before the first argument, the matches added