Subject: Re: Proof of concept mainstream plugin manager
From: Sebastian Gniazdowski <[email-masked]>
To: Bart Schaefer <[email-masked]>
Cc: Zsh hackers list <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2016 13:36:26 +0200
List-Id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>

On 24 January 2016 at 21:45, Bart Schaefer <[email-masked]> wrote:
> On Jan 24,  3:59pm, Sebastian Gniazdowski wrote:
> }
> } Where in Zsh source does "autload" report anything about option "-" ?
>
> This is happening because you removed the "eval" and replaced it with
> assignment to functions[$func].  ${(qq)opts} is no longer the correct
> quoting in that formulation, in fact you don't need any quoting of
> $opts at all.   The effect of (qq) is that you are passing "-U -z" as
> a single string, not as two separate arguments.

This came back and now finally resolved. Things work in plugin's
context when auto-loaded function is called. And plugin did local
IFS=$'\n'. So this line in --zplg-reload-and-run:

     builtin autoload $=autoload_opts "$func"

wasn't splitting $autoload_opts on space :)

Best regards,
Sebastian Gniazdowski